Come and join like-minded students in one of the most digitally advanced countries in the world!
Founded in 1988, EBS is the oldest privately owned business university in the Baltics. With more than 1400 students, EBS’s goal is to provide enterprising people with academic knowledge, skills and values for its successful implementation. EBS offers degrees at Bachelor’s, Master’s as well as Doctoral levels.
In 2011, EBS was the first Estonian university to establish its subsidiary in Finland. The goal of EBS Helsinki Branch is to provide Finnish students with the possibility to study international business administration by way of session-based learning in English. EBS Helsinki is located close to the city centre in Domus Gaudium, Mechelininkatu 3C, 00100 Helsinki.
We inspire and support our stakeholders to achieve their full potential in value co-creation.
To be a top-level internationally accredited community of lifelong learning and knowledge sharing. EBS uses and develops the most appropriate study methods and forms to achieve its students’ goals, based on its mission. EBS is a partner to public and private organisations in the development of new products, services and processes. EBS is a competence centre for developing the skills of its staff and teams and for enhancing their development-driven motivation.
Why study at EBS?
- Business education from one of the most digitally advanced countries in the world.
- EBS develops the know-how and skills in our students that are necessary and relevant for society in a long term perspective.
- With global partners, EBS provides competitive advantages to all stakeholders both, on a personal and professional level.
- Experienced lecturers and industry professionals bring real-life challenges to the classroom.
- Studying take place in Small groups, which encourages peer-to-peer learning and enables you to establish a network of like-minded people.
- Constantly improved programmes
- Flexible organization of studies
- Since 2011 campus in Helsinki
- Over 60 partner universities worldwide
- World-class LMS Canvas and virtual learning capabilities
- Active alumni community
The first in our priority list is the success of our students, alumni and their employers. We make daily efforts to ensure that our almost 5000 alumni would be among the best and most valued members of the business community and labour market.
According to a survey conducted among EBS alumni:
- 15% own a business
- 44% work in an international private enterprise
- 21% work in a local private enterprise
- 20% work abroad
- 11% are entrepreneurs
- 35% top & mid-level management
- 45% top & mid-level specialist
EBS graduates have larger income in their field than other university graduates. When comparing the gross income per month:
- 85% earn income above the national average
- 43% earn income above double average
The Telegraph article: "25 incredible things you didn't know about Estonia"