|2 years (120 ECTS)
|MBA (Master in Business Administration)
|€8,000 per year
The tuition fee for the study year 2024/2025:
I year 8000€, II year 9000€
The application fee is non-refundable. Application documents will be processed only after the application fee is received.
EU candidates & the following countries (Ukraine, Kazakhstan) are exempt from the application fee.
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
In order to qualify for the studies in EBS an applicant has to have at least 60% of the highest possible GPA.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Estonian.
If your previous educational institution doesn’t issue documents in English, you need to send a certified translation together with your educational documents. A certified/notarized translation is a translation of an original document into English done by a certified translator, confirmed by a notary or issued by the school who issued the original document.
EBS Admission and Study Department
To whom: Admission team
Proof of sufficient English language level:
The international English certificate can only be replaced by:
If you have completed studies in English but not in the country named above, we ask you to present an internationally recognised test. Please see the requirements above.
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
References are accepted from previous employers and academic faculty.
Our innovative two-year MBA programme develops managers and leaders who ignite and inspire lasting growth in a ever-changing business environment. Our teaching approach and elective microdegrees provide immersive experience with exceptional education.
Why choose this programme?
- Core programme of our MBA helps you build a strong foundation in key areas of business – you will get a comprehensive overview of the responsible organisation and people management, a solid foundation in organisational economics and financial performance, learn how to navigate through the latest management tools, marketing, business process management and application of new technologies in business;
- On top of that solid backbone, you can build solid muscle by choosing elective microdegrees from a wide selection and design the path of your curriculum yourself;
- We will provide you with skills, tools, knowledge and confidence to make informed decisions in the challenging technology-driven global business setting. We work with real-life examples in a team-centred learning and teaching setting;
- You will learn and grow with peers – you will study together with top specialists, managers and entrepreneurs from different fields. An inspiring and motivating network of like-minded people and valuable contacts will remain with you for years to come;
- At EBS we focus, as much as possible, on learning from each other via group discussions, teamwork, practical studies, and „lessons from life“. This ensures that you have real solutions to challenges which you will face in your working life;
- Faculty and students from different nationalities create a unique and diverse cultural space that broadens your worldview and encourages to think big;
- The programme is taught by top-tier faculty and established industry professionals, who in addition to their academic background bring practical business experience to the classroom;
- The time and money invested in MBA will earn you interest in the future.
The core programme of our MBA gives you a solid foundation in organisational economics and financial performance, teaches you how to really organize and manage organisations, and communicates and trains the value of responsible leadership and interpersonal skills. On top of that solid backbone, you can build solid muscle by choosing elective nanodegrees from a wide selection and design the path of your curriculum yourself. Our top-notch elective nanodegrees, which are taught by top-tier faculty and established industry professionals, allow you to master a chosen field of business management. We shall provide you with skills, tools, knowledge and confidence to make informed decisions in the challenging technology-driven global business setting. We work with real-life examples in a team centred learning and teaching setting. The programme consists of main subjects (45 ECTS), graduation module (15 ECTS) and elective nanodegrees (60 ECTS).
Estonian Business School was the first Estonian university to offer microdegree programmes (previously called nanodrgees) . EBS’ microdegrees are master’s study learning modules, focusing mainly on five areas: sustainability and green economy, digital transformations, communication and marketing, management and leadership, finance and accounting.
When designing microdegrees, we are guided by the principle that we create and adapt them according to the challenges of the labour market.
You can choose a total of 60 ECTS worth of microdegrees in the two-year MBA programme.
Learn more about the EBS microdegrees: ebs.ee/en/microdegrees
Our MBA in management is a master’s programme that aims:
- To give managers, specialists and consultants knowledge and skills in economics, business and organisation management, and leadership;
- To provide knowledge and skills for management and development of business processes;
- To understand the implementation of new technologies in an organisation and its processes;
- To provide knowledge and skills to create and manage projects and diverse teams;
- To develop professional skills and social competencies of the programme participants by applying flipped classroom, project- and problem-based teaching methodologies;
- To enable the programme participants to create an international network between students, companies and organisations.
Academic year 1
Studies start with master’s bootcamp – you will meet your fellow course-mates and get to know them.
- Graduation Capstone I: Coaching 2 ECTS
- Financial and Managerial Accounting 6 ECTS
- Corporate Finance 6 ECTS
- Strategic Management and Innovation 6 ECTS
- Managing People and Organisations 6 ECTS
- Leadership and Ethics 3 ECTS
- Marketing and Sales 3 ECTS
Total 32 ECTS
- Managerial Economics 3 ECTS
- Emerging Technologies for Business 6 ECTS
- Operations and Project Management 6
To complete the MBA programme, it is necessary to successfully pass the graduation module, which consists of five graduation capstones. The purpose of the composite examinations is to assess the student’s ability to integrate the knowledge and skills acquired in the core subjects of the MBA programme.
The first year is summed up by completing the graduation module so that in the second year you can focus on improving your knowledge and skills in the chosen field.
- Graduation Capstone II: Management Game (Dynama) 5 ECTS
- Graduation Capstone III: Theoretical Quiz on core studies 3 ECTS
- Graduation Capstone IV: Case study exam 3 ECTS
- Graduation Capstone V: Mentoring Practice
Total 28 ECTS
Academic year 2
During this semester you can choose 2 microdegrees or spend a semester in one of the EBS partner universities
Total 30 ECTS
During this semester you can choose 2 microdegrees.
Total 30 ECTS