|1 year (60 ECTS)
|MBA (Master in Business Administration)
|€8,000 per year
The tuition fee for the study year 2024/2025:
The application fee is non-refundable. Application documents will be processed only after the application fee is received.
EU candidates & the following countries (Ukraine, Kazakhstan) are exempt from the application fee.
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
In order to qualify for the studies in EBS an applicant has to have at least 60% of the highest possible GPA.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Estonian / Finnish.
If your previous educational institution doesn’t issue documents in English, you need to send a certified translation together with your educational documents. A certified/notarized translation is a translation of an original document into English done by a certified translator, confirmed by a notary or issued by the school who issued the original document.
EBS Admission and Study Department
To whom: Admission team
Proof of sufficient English language level:
The international English certificate can only be replaced by:
If you have completed studies in English but not in the country named above, we ask you to present an internationally recognised test. Please see the requirements above.
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
References are accepted from previous employers and academic faculty.
Our innovative one-year MBA programme helps you earn a master’s degree without interrupting your current career. This study program is suitable for you if you want to improve your management skills, take your company to a new level, or plan to move up the career ladder in a year. Our innovative MBA develops you into a leader who can initiate sustainable growth in a rapidly changing environment
Why choose this programme?
- Master’s degree within a year;
- Core programme of our MBA helps you build a strong foundation in key areas of business – you will get a comprehensive overview of the responsible organisation and people management, a solid foundation in organisational economics and financial performance, learn how to navigate through the latest management tools, marketing, business process management and application of new technologies in business;
- We will provide you with skills, tools, knowledge and confidence to make informed decisions in the challenging technology-driven global business setting. We work with real-life examples in a team-centred learning and teaching setting;
- You will learn and grow with peers – you will study together with top specialists, managers and entrepreneurs from different fields. An inspiring and motivating network of like-minded people and valuable contacts will remain with you for years to come;
- Faculty and students from different nationalities create a unique and diverse cultural space that broadens your worldview and encourages to think big;
- The programme is taught by top-tier faculty and established industry professionals, who in addition to their academic background bring practical business experience to the classroom.
- At EBS we focus, as much as possible, on learning from each other via group discussions, teamwork, practical studies, and „lessons from life“. This ensures that you have real solutions to challenges which you will face in your working life;
- The time and money invested in MBA will earn you interest in the future.
Our MBA in management is a master’s programme that aims:
- To give managers, specialists and consultants knowledge and skills in economics, business and organisation management, and leadership;
- To provide knowledge and skills for management and development of business processes;
- To understand the implementation of new technologies in an organisation and its processes;
- To provide knowledge and skills to create and manage projects and diverse teams;
- To develop professional skills and social competencies of the programme participants by applying flipped classroom, project- and problem-based teaching methodologies;
- To enable the programme participants to create an international network between students, companies and organisations.
Studies start with master’s bootcamp – you will meet your fellow course-mates and get to know them.
- Graduation Capstone I: Coaching 2 ECTS
- Financial and Managerial Accounting 6 ECTS
- Corporate Finance 6 ECTS
- Strategic Management and Innovation 6 ECTS
- Managing People and Organisations 6 ECTS
- Leadership and Ethics 3 ECTS
- Marketing and Sales 3 ECTS
Total 32 ECTS
- Managerial Economics 3 ECTS
- Emerging Technologies for Business 6 ECTS
- Operations and Project Management 6
To complete the MBA programme, it is necessary to successfully pass the graduation module, which consists of five graduation capstones. The purpose of the composite examinations is to assess the student’s ability to integrate the knowledge and skills acquired in the core subjects of the MBA programme.
The first year is summed up by completing the graduation module so that in the second year you can focus on improving your knowledge and skills in the chosen field.
- Graduation Capstone II: Management Game (Dynama) 5 ECTS
- Graduation Capstone III: Theoretical Quiz on core studies 3 ECTS
- Graduation Capstone IV: Case study exam 3 ECTS
- Graduation Capstone V: Mentoring Practice
After completing this programme you will be an innovative leader with advanced management skills. You will have a holistic understanding of global business, strategic decision-making and how to lead teams through changes or complex business challenges. Our MBA offers diverse career paths depending on your goals, talents and interests. EBS MBA graduates are well-prepared for top-tier positions in today’s competitive business landscape.