|Study location||Estonia, Tartu|
|Nominal duration||3 years|
|Awards||BA (Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences)|
|Tuition fee||€4,200 per year
There are no tuition waivers in this programme in 2023/2024.
NB! Applicants who are not citizens of EU/EEA/Switzerland must pre-pay half of the first semester’s tuition-fee after receiving an admission offer.
|Application fee||€100 one-time
Application fee is non-refundable.
High school / secondary education (or higher)
1) Higher secondary education – for country-specific document requirements please see www.ut.ee/country-specific.
2) online entry test in Mathematics
Please be sure to check further information and our step-by-step application guide at www.ut.ee/bba .
Estonian applicants should apply for this programme from February 1 until April 15 in SAIS.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Estonian.
All applicants must comply with our English language requirements. The only acceptable English tests and exempt categories are specified at www.ut.ee/requirements
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Please upload the final version of the motivation letter before submitting the application. It can not be edited after the application is submitted.
Please write a brief motivation letter (in English, maximum of 4600 characters with spaces) based on the following points:
Bachelor of Business Administration is a 3-year full-time programme preparing students for successful entry to international or local labour market and further studies. The programme aims to develop a thorough understanding of an enterprise and its environment. It covers all major areas of business administration: business law, management, economic policy, accounting, finance, marketing, ethics, human resources, global economy, innovation and research methods.
Studies involve analysing real life cases, lectures by company representatives, group works, home assignments that engage several courses at once, company visits, drafting a business plan etc. Students are also expected to complete an internship in companies. A wide-ranging curriculum enables students to continue after graduation on the path they prefer the most.
Why study Business Administration?
• UT is ranked in the top 250 universities in the world in business and economics (THE Rankings 2021).
• Extensive practical learning includes internships, company visits, lectures by top industry specialists, business events and even developing your own company with the help of UT sTARTUp Lab.
• A business degree gives you the foundation to take your career anywhere.
• Studies cover all major areas of business administration, ranging from marketing to finance.
• Study in the University of Tartu Delta Centre which brings together a vibrant community of students, researchers and innovators in the fields of computer science, business and economics, mathematics and statistics.
Please see the programme structure in our Study Information System
After graduation, the students have a wide range of possible career choices and opportunities. Thousands of School of Economics and Business Administration graduates work successfully in private businesses, hold important positions in public companies and institutions, or have continued in academic careers worldwide, incl. many outstanding business and political leaders, notably, Mr. Siim Kallas, former Vice-President of the European Commission.
Eastern European Time
Eastern European Time