The Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs in cooperation with Tallinn University of Technology (TUT) offers 2 stipends for the potential students from the UKRAINE on a 2-year fully English-taught tuition free Master’s Programme in E-governance. The stipend is 400 euros per month for the total of 17 months period during the studies to cover living expenses of the student in Tallinn.
The monthly living costs for an International student are expected to be ca 400-600 euros (all inclusive). Studies will commence in September 2014.
Please upload and e-mail your documents (the 4 documents listed below) for preliminary checking for the stipend to the Programme Coordinator Ms Karin Oolu ( email@example.com) until June 16, 2014. In case your candidacy for the stipend will be successful, you will have to go through the TUT admissions process.
The basic requirements to be admitted to the Master’s studies at TUT will be Access to Master level studies in your home country and proficiency of English (the latter details are below).
To apply to study in TUT the applicant has to fill the application in the DreamApply online application system (www.estonia.dreamapply.com), print it on paper, sign and send the signed application form to the International Admissions Office together with the following documents:
Notarized/attested copy of these four documents:
• Diploma of Bachelor’s degree in the original language
• Diploma of Bachelor’s degree translated to English OR diploma supplement
• Bachelor’s studies academic transcripts in the original language
• Bachelor’s studies academic transcripts translated to English OR diploma supplement
• Copies of the identification pages of passport
• Proof of English
• 1 passport size photo
Further information about the requirements is available here www.ttu.ee/studying/tut_admission/#required_documents.
When contacting International Study Centre: firstname.lastname@example.org, please indicate „E_GOVERNANCE_STIPEND_UKRAINE“ on the subject row.
Requirements for English language proficiency to apply to Master’s studies at TUT:
- The score of the TOEFL iBT test should be at least 70. Tallinn University of Technology TOEFL code: 8665
- Requested IELTS score: 5,5 or above
- FCE (First Certificate in English): C
-CAE (CAE=Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English): at least C
-CPE (Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English): at least C
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE A) total score: 46 or above You do not have to present English test only if your previous studies have been fully in English and it is marked on your diploma or transcript or you send a certificate from the school which confirms that your studies have been fully in English language (for language of instruction an additional Skype interview will be conducted)
Programme Coordinator Ms Karin Oolu email@example.com
TUT admission office: firstname.lastname@example.org
6 Jun 2014