Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs have kicked-off its yearly competition “Estonia Quiz 2014”. Test your knowledge with our quiz and enter the drawing to win a 6-day trip for two to Estonia!
ABOUT THE QUIZ
The quiz consists of 12 questions on topics related to Estonia. Useful links will guide you in finding the right answers. All people from every corner of the world are welcomed to participate. Just bear in mind if you win the main prize then you have to cover your own expenses in order to travel from you home country/city to any Estonian Air destination.
The final date and time for submitting your answers is 31 May 2014 at 23:59 pm (GMT + 3.)
The official answers, as well as the names of the winners, will be published on quiz`s web page on 6 June 2014.
THE MAIN PRIZE
• Two return airline tickets from Estonian Air to Estonia between 10 June and 30 September 2013. The flight can originate from any Estonian Air destination. The tickets are subject to availability at the time of reservation.
• Two nights with breakfast included at the Hotel Telegraaf including free entrance to the Elemis Spa.
• Two nights with breakfast and the use of pools, spa and sauna facilities at the Tervis Medical Spa Hotel in Pärnu.
• Two nights with breakfast included at the L’Ermitage Hotel in Tallinn.
• Dinner at the restaurant Bonaparte in Tallinn.
• A 3-hour excursion in Tallinn arranged by Estravel (1-hour private car tour, followed by a 2-hour walking tour in the Old Town).
• Two Tallinn Cards from Tallinn City Tourist Office & Convention Bureau, which include free city transport and access to all museums and sights in Tallinn during a 24-hour period.
• Free entrance fot two to the Art Museum of Estonia KUMU in Tallinn
• Free entrance to the Estonian Open Air Museum in Tallinn, including an excursion and a horse-drawn carriage ride through the museum.
• Welcome to Tallinn bicycle tour arranged by Citybike Ltd.
• Visit to the Seaplane Harbour Maritime Museum with a private tour.
In addition, winners were drawn for the two package tours within Estonia! Read about these extra prizes from offical homepage of the quiz.
If you would like more information, please contact the ministry at the following address: email@example.com.
ENJOY YOUR VOYAGE OF DISCOVERY! :)
4 Mar 2014