|Study location||Estonia, Talinn|
|Nominal duration||3 years (180 ECTS)|
|Awards||Professional Higher Education|
|Tuition fee||€1,500 per semester|
|Application fee||€100 one-time|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in any language
It is required that you send verified copies of the entry qualification documents directly to the university by postal mail, according to the instructions given by the institution. Important! Never send original documents by post!
Postal address: Tondi 55, Tallinn 11316, Estonia
IELTS 5.5+ or TOEFL 525+ (computer-based 196+) or iBT 70+
If Euroacademy needs additional proof of your language skills, you need to be ready to make an online language test (information sent to an applicant personally).
At least 1 reference(s) should be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Inserting a motivational letter is required for this programme.
Professional higher education study provides fundamental theoretical and practical knowledge of business administration and economy, enabling the person having passed the curriculum to work successfully both as specialist and manager, being capable of solving economical problems faced by the organisation.
Our curriculum provides broad-based foundation to understand the economical and business processes, enabling to operate both as entrepreneur and employee, specialist in professional sphere or manager.
Special attention in this curriculum has been accorded to those groups of subjects which ensure knowledge about classical components of business administration: management of organisations, management of marketing and accounting and financial management. A specialist of such training is needed by every organisation, independent of area of activities and independent of whether we are dealing with a private company, state or municipal agency. Application can be found in the area of general management, financial management and marketing.
The scope of activities of the persons having passed the curriculum as an entrepreneur or specialist can be expanded by directions of curricula we provide: management of culture and management of tourism in professional higher education programme and ecological entrepreneurship and the EU entrepreneurship in Master study programme. Development of such directions characteristic to modernity in our training is possible, by use of synergistic effect of cooperation of departments of our higher school.
• Thorough knowledge of classic elements of business management: organisation management, marketing and financing
• Skills to analyse the impacts of micro- and macroeconomic processes in enterprises, and Estonian as well as European business environment
• Possibility to get specialisation in art management and tourism management
• The acquired competence enables to work as a specialist or manager in various offices in business and economic organisations: the skills for working as a business manager or working in accounting and finance area or marketing or becoming an entrepreneur
• Thorough basis to continue on the Master’s programme