|Study location||Estonia, Tallinn|
|Nominal duration||1 year (60 ECTS)|
|Awards||MBA (Master in Business Administration)|
|Tuition fee||€6,200 per year
Non-EU students have to pay the full year amount prior to the studies
|Application fee||€120 one-time
The application fee is non-refundable. Application documents will be processed only after the application fee is received.
EU candidates & the following countries (Turkey, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan) are exempt from the application fee.
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Estonian.
If your previous educational institution doesn’t issue documents in English, you need to send a certified translation together with your educational documents. A certified/notarized translation is a translation of an original document into English done by a certified translator, confirmed by a notary or issued by the school who issued the original document.
EBS Admission and Study Department
To whom: Liina Reimann, Admission Specialist
Proof of sufficient English language level:
The international English certificate can only be replaced by:
If you have completed studies in English but not in the country named above, we ask you to present an internationally recognised test. Please see the requirements above.
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
References are accepted from previous employers and academic faculty.
Our innovative 1-year MBA programme helps you to grow professionally and personally independent of where you stand in your career and your life. We will help you find balance among professional, educational and personal goals.
- Build strong foundation in key areas of business
- Learn and grow with peers
- Navigate through the latest management tools
Earn your MBA without interrupting your professional life. You can choose a slower pace or find an accelerated option to best suit your personal and professional needs.
Our MBA in management is a master’s programme that aims:
- To give managers, specialists and consultants knowledge and skills in economics, business and organisation management, and leadership;
- To provide knowledge and skills for management and development of business processes;
- To understand the implementation of new technologies in organisation and its processes;
- To provide knowledge and skills to create and manage projects and diverse teams;
- To develop professional skills and social competences of the programme participants by applying flipped classroom, project- and problem-based teaching methodologies;
- To enable the programme participants to create an international network between students, companies and organisations.
Module I – Organisational Economics & Financial Performance:
Managerial Economics 3
Corporate Finance 3
Module II Managing the Organization:
Strategic Management and Innovation 6
Managing People and Organisations 6
Operations Management 3 *
Negotiations 3 *
Module III Responsible Leadership & Interpersonal Skills:
Leadership and Ethics 3
Project Management 3
Emerging Technologies for Business 3
Marketing and Sales 3
Graduation Capstones :
Speciality Labs 3
Management Game 3
Theoretical Quiz 3
Case Study 3