|Study location||Estonia, Tallinn|
|Nominal duration||3 years (180 ECTS)|
|Awards||Professional Higher Education|
|Tuition fee||€1,590.00 per semester|
|Application fee||€100.00 one-time|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
It is required that you send verified copies of the entry qualification documents directly to the university by postal mail, according to the instructions given by the institution. Important! Never send original documents by post!
Postal address: Tondi 55, Tallinn 11316, Estonia
IELTS 5.5+ or TOEFL 525+ (computer-based 196+) or iBT 70+
If Euroacademy needs additional proof of your language skills, you need to be ready to make an online language test (information sent to an applicant personally).
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Professional higher education study provides fundamental theoretical and practical knowledge of Law, Economics, Management and Social Science, enabling the person having passed the curriculum to work successfully as specialist in project organization for state and municipal authorities, international organizations, NGO as well as in business.
A student, who successfully graduated the program, is expected to:
• Realize legal, cultural, communication, economic and political aspects of international projects implementation;
• Have obtained proficiencies in planning, application, fundraising and project reporting.
• Comprehend the topical problems, approaches and opportunities for project implementation;
• Have received experience of work in multicultural and multilinguistic environment;
• Can formulate the problem and research questions related to the professional area, find and use suitable methods and techniques in project management, communication and international relations.
• Have sufficient communications skills, including information- ja communication technologies relevant in the professional area.
• Be able to actively participate in civil society, realizing its own role and responsibility there;
• Be ready for further individual professional development, and have received a background for furthering education on the master level.