|Study location||Estonia, Tallinn|
|Nominal duration||2, years (120 ECTS)|
|Awards||MBA (Master in Business Administration)|
|Tuition fee||€2,900.00 per semester
NB! Non EU applicants must pay one year tuition fee 5800€ in one part.
|Application fee||€120.00 one-time
Application fee is non-refundable. Application documents will be processed only after application fee is received.
EU candidates & following countries (Turkey, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus) are excempt from the application fee.
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Estonian.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
If your previous educational institution doesn’t issue documents in English, you need to send a certified translation together with your educational documents. A certified/notarized translation is a translation of an original document into English done by a certified translator, confirmed by a notary or issued by the school who issued the original document.
It is required that you send verified copies of the entry qualification documents directly to the university by postal mail, according to the instructions given by the institution. Important! Never send original documents by post!
EBS Admission and Study Department
To whom: Liina Reimann, Admission Specialist
Proof of sufficient English language level:
The international English certificate can only be replaced by:
If you have completed studies in English but not in the country named above, we ask you to present an internationally recognised test. Please see the requirements above.
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
References are accepted from previous employers and academic faculty.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
In strong collaboration with the industry and the public sector you will learn and experience how digital transformation initiatives are created, developed and managed; how it has changed the nature of how businesses and organisations operate and create value to stakeholders in new reality.
Management in Digital Society MBA is a master’s programme that aims:
- To give managers, specialists and consultants knowledge and skills in corporate and organisation management in a digitalizing society.
- To simplify the development of new business and digital technologies and their implementation in the main operations of a company or organisation.
- To experience the implementation of the acquired competences on a real-life digital transformation project in collaboration with industry.
- To enable the programme participants to create an international network between students, companies and organisations.
- To support the development of digital and business technology management competences in companies and organisations.
We expect managers, area managers and specialists in companies and public organisations, consultants to take part of the studies.
- Combined study methods integrating individual studies (e.g. work with data), group-based studies (teamwork projects) and e-studies (assisted by e-study platforms).
- The acquisition of key competences is based on the acquisition of skills transferred in small groups.
- Development and management of digitalization-related projects in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams in cooperation with companies and organisations.
Module I – Digital Society:
Digitalisation: Society, Organisations, People 6
Managing Change in Digital Era 6
Legal Issues in Digital Era 3 *
Ethics and Sustainability in Digital Age 3 *
Practical assignment: Consulting Project in Teams on Digital Transformation
Module II Digital Transformation and Business Development:
Project Management and Data Visualisation 6
Business Development Methods and Tools 6
Strategic Communication 3 *
Negotiations 3 *
Module III Business Processes and Technologies:
Business Processes and Digitalisation 6
Emerging Technologies for Business 6
Lab: Enterprise under Cyber-attack. Threats, Plans, Decisions 3 *
Digital Platfroms 3 *
Module IV Organisational Development and Leadership:
Organisational Development and Design 6
Leadership and Personal Development 6
Coaching 3 *
Diverse Global Teams 3 *
Module V Data Analytics and Decision Making:
Big Data Modeling and Management Systems 6
Business Applications of Technologies 6
Business Analytics 3 *
Analysis of Consumer Behaviour 3 *
Module VI Performance Management and Financial Analysis:
Financial and Managerial Accounting 6
Managerial Finance 6
Automation in Finance and Accounting 3 *
Enterprise Risk Management 3 *
Module VII Strategic and Innovation Management:
Strategic Management 6
Design Thinking and Innovation 6
Business Model Innovation 3 *
Strategic Performance Management 3 *
Module VIII Graduation Project:
Master Thesis: Digital Transformation Project 15
Student chooses one of the marked courses per module. One module is 15 ECTS.