Extended application deadlines and scholarships for Ukrainian citizens
The University of Tartu has extended application deadlines for Ukrainian citizens.
To support Ukrainian citizens’ access to higher education, the university extends the period of admission to non-Estonian-taught curricula for Ukrainian citizens. The application deadline for Ukrainian citizens for the first and second level of study (excluding Medicine) will be extended to 1 June.
In addition, there is no application fee for citizens of Ukraine.
In cooperation with the Ministry of Education and Research, the university offers additional tuition-waiver scholarships for Ukrainian citizens. For the 2022/2023 academic year, the university is ready to create up to 250 additional tuition-waiver student places for Ukrainian students.
Further info: Information regarding the war against Ukraine
The following international bachelor’s and master’s programmes are accepting applications until 1 June from the citizens of Ukraine:
- Actuarial and Financial Engineering
- Applied Measurement Science
- Business Administration
- Clinical Nutrition
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Computer Science
- Contemporary Asian and Middle Eastern Studies
- Educational Technology
- Estonian and Finno-Ugric Languages
- European Languages and Cultures
- Folkloristics and Applied Heritage Studies
- Geoinformatics for Urbanised Society
- Information Technology Law
- Innovation and Technology Management
- International Law and Human Rights
- International Relations and Regional Studies
- Materials Science and Technology
- Politics and Governance in the Digital Age
- Quantitative Economics
- Robotics and Computer Engineering
- Science and Technology
- Software Engineering
- Sound and Visual Technology
- Teaching Russian as a Foreign Language
- Wellness and Spa Service Design and Management
14 Mar 2022