|Study location||Estonia, Tallinn|
Humanities and Arts (ISCED 2)
|Nominal duration||3 years (180 ECTS)|
|Awards||BA (Bachelor of Arts in Humanities)|
|Tuition fee||€6,000 per year|
|Application fee||€50 one-time|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Margit Võsa, admission secretary of EAMT.
Specific requirements for Non-EU applicants:
Documents required when applying for bachelor and masters studies
Entry requirements for Chinese applicants:
1. Senior Middle School Graduation Certificate (Original in Chinese and translation into English)
2. Senior Middle School 3-years (school classes 10-12) (6-semesters) Academic Record (Report) or Study Results Certificate (Original in Chinese and translation into English)
3. Chinese National University Entrance Examination (Gao Kao) Certificate
4. Credentials Report of Chinese National University Entrance
Notarized copies of documents (except Credentials Report) must be presented in original language and in English.
Goals of the curriculum
- providing students, who already have a musical background, with an education of a high international standard, responding to the requirements of contemporary musical life, in the field of instrument/voice performance, composition or jazz music. Completing the curriculum is a pre-requisite for employment in the profession or entering Master’s degree studies;
- supporting an open social and cultural learning environment that assists in mastering and applying the knowledge and skills both related to the field of specialisation and to other subjects described in the curriculum;
- creating conditions for developing human self-reflection and a holistic understanding of the world;
- developing communicative competence, sense of responsibility, leadership and collaboration skills of the students.
The content of study program
The curriculum consists of the following components and modules:
A Specialty field, 50 credits
B Practical courses related to the specialty field, 60-70 credits
- Chamber Music (for instrumentalists)
- Orchestra/Choir/Opera Studio/Accompaniment class (according to ones specialty)
- Additional practical courses
C Courses related to music theory, music history, pedagogy and humanities, 45-50 credits
D Bachelors examination, 10 credits
E Free elective courses 5-10 credits
The right to work in the position requiring Bachelor´s Degree or corresponding qualification