|Study location||Estonia, Viljandi|
|Nominal duration||1 year (60 ECTS)|
|Awards||MA (Master of Arts in Social Sciences)|
|Tuition fee||€6,000 per year
There are 2 tuition waivers available for top ranked applicants (regardless of citizenship) in 2024.
More information on tuition fees is available at www.ut.ee/tuition.
NB! Applicants who are not citizens of EU/EEA/Switzerland must pre-pay half of the first semester’s tuition-fee after receiving an admission offer.
|Application fee||€100 one-time
Application fee is non-refundable.
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
1) bachelor´s degree or equivalent qualification and at least 3 years of professional experience in the field of entrepreneurship, management or culture, or
For country-specific document requirements please see www.ut.ee/country-specific.
Please be sure to check further information and our step-by-step application guide at www.ut.ee
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Estonian.
All applicants must comply with our English language requirements. The only acceptable English tests and exempt categories are specified at www.ut.ee/requirements.
The one-year master’s programme in Creative Project Management seamlessly integrates creativity and strategic management within the vibrant cultural and creative industries. The programme is meticulously designed to empower aspiring professionals with the skills and insights required to navigate the dynamic landscape of creative project management. At the core of the programme lies the student’s project, with all curriculum elements, themes, and tasks thoughtfully designed to support the successful accomplishment of this project.
– Holistic approach: The programme takes a holistic approach to creative project management, with a curriculum that aligns seamlessly with a project’s natural life cycle. Each subject and task is strategically integrated to support your final project.
– Practical experience: Gain hands-on experience by managing actual creative projects and putting your skills to the test in real-world scenarios.
– Flexibility: The one-year programme offers online modules, allowing you to complete half of the programme online while continuing your professional career.
– Expert faculty and industry connections: Benefit from our faculty’s expertise and industry connections, providing you with invaluable insights, networking opportunities, and potential mentorship from seasoned professionals.
– Multidisciplinary collaboration: Experience the reality of creative project management through multidisciplinary and multicultural collaboration. Diverse skills and perspectives converge to ensure project success.
Upon successful completion of the master’s programme in Creative Project Management, you will be well-prepared to embark on a promising career path. You will have the opportunity to:
– Launch a creative venture: Turn your entrepreneurial dreams into reality by launching your own creative company. Our programme will equip you with the insights and knowledge necessary to bring your innovative ideas to market with confidence.
– Lead cultural projects: Develop expertise in managing a wide range of cultural projects, spanning public institutions, third-sector organisations, and the private sector. You will be fully prepared to assume leadership roles and make a meaningful impact in these diverse settings.
Eastern European Time