Bachelor+MasterMedicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy (transfer students from Ukraine)
|Study location||Estonia, Tartu|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The applicants must have:
Applications are evaluated based on:
- academic aptitude test – online test conducted in Russian (organized by the University of Tartu)
The application form is open to the Ukrainian citizens who cannot continue their studies in Ukraine and wish to transfer to UT.
The language of instruction in our programmes of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy is Estonian, thus the students are required to complete the Estonian preparation year in academic year 2022/2023.
Direct transfer from Ukrainian Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy curricula to the University of Tartu is not possible.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Estonian / Russian / Ukrainian.
Documents to be submitted:
1. Secondary school certificates:
- Junior Specialist’s diploma (Диплом молодшого спеціаліста)
2. Transcript from university – with all your study results obtained until now
If you have translations into English, please add those too. If you do not have translations, add only the original documents.
Applications are accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): Ukraine.
Applicants must provide a proof of English language proficiency at a B2 level.
Accepted language tests:
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Please write a brief motivation letter (in English, 2000-2500 characters with spaces) based on the following points:
1) describe your previous studies in medicine, dentistry or pharmacy, and possible work experience in this field in Ukraine;