|Study location||Estonia, Tallinn|
International business studies (JACS N120)
|Nominal duration||(180 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€2,300 per semester
NB! Non-EU applicants must pay a year tuition fee 4600€ in one part prior to the studies.
|Application fee||€120 one-time
The application fee is non-refundable. Application documents will be processed only after the application fee is received.
EU candidates & the following countries (Turkey, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan) are exempt from the application fee.
High school / secondary education (or higher)
In order to qualify for the studies in EBS an applicant has to have at least 60% of the highest possible GPA.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Estonian / Finnish.
If your educational documents are in any other language than accepted languages, you need to present certified translation.
EBS Study department
To whom: Liina Reimann, Admission Specialist
For more detailed info please visit: www.ebs.ee/en/admission
Proof of sufficient English language level:
The international English certificate can only be replaced by:
If you have completed studies in English but not in the country named above, we ask you to present an internationally recognized test. Please see the requirements above.
In case of any questions please visit our webpage frequently asked questions section: ebs.ee/en/frequently-asked-questions
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
Estonia is the best place in the world to study entrepreneurship, as Estonia is a country that values education and entrepreneurship. This is evidenced by our Pisa results and the success stories of Estonian start-ups (Skype, Bolt, Transferwise, etc.), where EBS alumni have also played an important role.
The first entrepreneurship curriculum in Estonia that addresses the challenges of entrepreneurship throughout the life cycle of a company from start-up to completion.
Our Entrepreneurship in the Digital Era programme is intended for you if you are interested in:
- starting your own business or develop an existing business;
- learning through intense and practical collaboration within an international team;
- learning about your strengths and challenges as an entrepreneur
Why the Entrepreneurship in the Digital Era study programme?:
• In order to create the most real-life learning experience possible, we abandon traditional subject-based learning.
• Each learning module addresses a specific stage in the life cycle of a company: from the creation of a company to its liquidation.
• Learning takes place in a collaborative and creative learning environment that solves entrepreneurial problems.
• Based on the principles of lifelong learning, each learner understands his or her career choices and opportunities for personal development.
• Teaching is supported by mentors and instructors and entrepreneurs who are professionals in their field.
• During teaching, each learner will acquire his or her skills as a team member, leader, and mentor.
- You will create a social network of people, together with whom you can put to use what you have learned and make your dreams a reality.
- Modern teaching methods are supported by the cloud-based e-learning platform Canvas, which is used by many of the top universities around the world.
- Studying takes place in small study groups (up to 35 students) depending on the goal of the lecture and each student is advised to study organization related questions by a personal study consultant.
- During the fall semester of the second academic year, the student is able to study elective courses of their choosing at one of EBS’s 60 partner universities (mobility window) or specialize in the direction of finance and accounting or in the direction of marketing and communication.
EBS has the strongest network of partner universities among universities in Estonia, which include many of Europe’s best business schools (EMLyon Business School, Università Bocconi, BI Norwegian Business School, Kedge Business School, Copenhagen Business School, and many others).
I Module: Seeding and starting-up
“Exploring entrepreneurial landscape”
Key-words: business idea, preliminary business plan, and setting up a company.
II Module: Launching
“Learning to drive the business”
Key-words: comprehensive business plan, management model and company structure, employment relationships, customer base and sales forecasts
III Module: Calibrating
“Daily life of your business”
Key-words: productivity growth and business efficiency
IV Module: Expanding and Growing
“Pivoting and Scaling”
Key-words: new markets, new channels, new types of customers, business model innovation
V Module: Maturing and Exiting
“Departing to (ad)ventures”
Key-words: exit scenarios, founders leaving the business
VI Module: Bridging and Graduating
“Linking the entrepreneurial theory with real life practices”
Key-words: connecting all entrepreneurial knowledge and experiences, defending graduation work, sharing and consulting less-experienced co-learners
Total: 180 ECTS
After graduation you can find a job as:
The goal of EBS is that alumni of this program:
- implement innovative business ideas;
- create worthwhile jobs;
- act responsibly and ethically
The salary of EBS graduates in the field of business and management is, in comparison with graduates from other universities, higher.
Please send your documents to EBS by the requested deadline.