|Nominal duration||cyclical (120 ECTS)|
|Awards||MBA (Master in Business Administration)|
|Tuition fee||To be confirmed
First year fee 7500 €, second year fee 4500 €;
|Application fee||€100.00 one-time
Application fee is non-refundable.
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
- Bachelor´s degree, Diploma of Professional Higer Education or equivalent
- Working experience as a leader, entrepreneur or specialist 2-3 years
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Estonian.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
It is required that you send verified copies of the entry qualification documents directly to the university by postal mail, according to the instructions given by the institution. Important! Never send original documents by post!
EBS Admission and Study Department
IELTS with a minimum overall band score of 5.5, with 5.5 or above in each band.
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
- Admission interview
Instructions for writing the motivation letter:
1. How do you relate yourself to innovation? i.e. how have you been involved or see yourself becoming involved in bringing new products and services to the market?
For more detailed info please visit: ebs.ee/en/master-s-studies/business-innovation-mba/admission
Win a scholarship:
Win one of two scholarships worth up to €3,500 to study a degree taught in English at one of the best business schools in the Baltics! EBS is offering two fantastic scholarships for applicants to select Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes.
Start your Business Journey today, by taking the challenge here!
Business Innovation is a practical Master’s programme where student teams create companies based on corporate innovation or new venture projects. Developing innovative ideas into successful businesses is very tough. In this program we give you tools and practical hands-on experience of taking ideas and bringing them out to the market. This creates leaders who are capable in seizing the opportunity of the new knowledge-based markets.
- Innovation week in CERN
- World-class international faculty
- Multi-disciplinary teams
- Developing the concept of prototype or design
- Learning-by-doing format
- Real-life business cases
- Co-creation approach
The core of the programme is to provide you full in-depth knowledge and experience how to rapidly develop of an idea into a sustainable business. You go through all phases of business innovation from verifying customer need, developing a business model and growing a company internationally.
Goal of the programme is to:
- provide experienced specialists, entrepreneurs and managers with knowledge and practical skills in innovation management in knowledge-based business.
- upon the completion of the programme the students may continue their business activity with the innovation project that was started and developed within of the programme;
- enable to assess, test and develop the innovative and technology-based business ideas.
Short description of the curriculum structure:
Basic subjects – 36 ECTS
Special subjects – 48 ECTS
Optional courses – 6 ECTS
Master Thesis – 30 ECTS
TOTAL 120 ECTS
Upon successful completion of the programme a graduate can:
- build, manage and motivate a team;
- know the principles of financial planning, funding and legislative environment of business projects;
- be able to develop the marketing-, sales- and negotiation strategies, and be able to present the value offer;
- be able to analyze and implement innovation strategies and use a business model as a tool for strategic planning and innovation management;
- have developed one or more business projects in a team and proven the feasibility of a project in the market.
Please send your documents to EBS by the requested deadline.
(documents sent to EBS)