|Nominal duration||3 years|
|Awards||BSc (Bachelor of Science in Engineering)|
Full tuition fee waivers available
|Application fee||€100.00 one-time
Application fee is non-refundable
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Estonian.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
Finnish secondary education diplomas are accepted in the original language
It is required that you send verified copies of the entry qualification documents directly to the university by postal mail, according to the instructions given by the institution. Important! Never send original documents by post!
This content is for general information purposes only, for details please visit www.ttu.ee/studying/tut_admission/
This is for general information purposes only, for details please visit www.ttu.ee/studying/tut_admission/english-language-requirements/.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Specific requirements for Non-EU applicants:
Students who require a visa for entry to Estonia will have to apply separately for a Temporary Residence Permit at their local Estonian Embassy. Please find information about the terms of the Temporary Residence Permit for study in Estonia at the web page: ttu.ee/temporary-residence-permit/
The programme provides students with sufficient knowledge to undertake activities in industry with the intention of continuing education in fields like: Industrial Engineering & Management; Design & Engineering; Mechatronics; Materials and Processes for Sustainable Energetics; Distributed Energy; Software Engineering; Cyber Security.
Integrated Engineering shares knowledge in the main engineering disciplines and is based on problem-based learning – course projects are playing an essential role, enabling team working in solving different engineering problems.
This programme is unique and is the only Integrated Engineering programme in the Baltic Sea region.
- Provides an understanding of social sciences, physics and engineering science fundamentals in the field of engineering;
- special courses introducing mechanical engineering, novel materials, design, power engineering, automation, ICT
- All scientific labs are new or fully renovated, specialised engineering (CAD, LabView, MatLab) computer classes, new Mektory labs;
- 3D printers and laser sintering machine, 3D scanner, CNC machine tools, modern mobile and industrial robots, unmanned vehicles;
- As a benefit, students gain international team work experience from different fields and are able to find solutions from larger basis.
The Integrated Engineering degree programme provides a broad engineering education. Nowadays, engineering is an integration of knowledge from the fields of design, production, materials and market-orientated economic subjects. Therefore, the bachelor diploma in integrated engineering gives the student an opportunity to start engineering activities as well as continue studies at Master’s level.