|Nominal duration||3 years|
|Awards||BA (Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences)|
Full tuition fee waivers available
|Application fee||€100.00 one-time
The application fee is non-refundable!
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Estonian.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
Finnish secondary education diplomas are accepted in the original language.
It is required that you send verified copies of the entry qualification documents directly to the university by postal mail, according to the instructions given by the institution. Important! Never send original documents by post!
This content is for general information purposes only, for details please visit www.ttu.ee/tut_admission/
This is for general information purposes only, for details please visit English Language requirements.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Specific requirements for Non-EU applicants:
Students who require a visa for entry to Estonia will have to apply separately for a Temporary Residence Permit at their local Estonian Embassy. Please find information about the terms of the Temporary Residence Permit for study in Estonia at the web page: ttu.ee/temporary-residence-permit/
The International business administration curriculum builds up a foundation in all areas of business administration: accounting, banking, business law, economics, finance, marketing, management, entrepreneurship etc. Students will become experts in how to successfully do international business and they have the opportunity to study business environment in the Baltic countries, Scandinavia, Russia, and the EU.
TalTec School of Business and Governance has been teaching and training students for 75 years and knows what it takes to qualify and compete for the best jobs in today’s world of business. Professors and staff are working hard to ensure the best education that will send graduates off to the best possible future, whether it will be business conducted for others or for setting up new start-ups of their own.
- The most popular programme among international students at TalTech (more than 20 nationalities in one classroom)
- Largest and most international faculty of business and economics in Estonia
- Possibility to specialise in marketing, finance and accounting
- Many opportunities for start-up businesses and business model competitions
- Opportunity to successfully participate in student exchange programmes in the United States, EU and elsewhere
- Programmes provide a good blend of theoretical knowledge coupled with practical results-oriented training
It is imperative to the School of Business and Governance that academic trends blend with practical uses. The Bachelor of International Business Administration programme follows this trend and focuses on entrepreneurship, institutions of the EU, theory of organization and management, business ethics, domestic and international business etc. During your studies in International Business Administration at TalTech School of Business and Governance, you have the opportunity to specialize in Marketing or in Finance and Accounting areas.
Educational aims of the curriculum
- Provide broad-based competency corresponding to the bachelor level for acting in the constantly changing domestic and international business activity, in different sectors; create sufficient preconditions for rapid and flexible orientation in everyday business activity and future academic training.
- Provide systematic basic knowledge and skills to ensure generation of preconditions for the development of competent business managers and experts.
- Develop an understanding of future-focused business organisations as an integrated whole with different functions, their co-action and of the economic, social, political-legal and cultural frameworks and their development.
- Teach communication skills needed in international business administration and information and communication technologies.
- Provide skills to explain orally and in writing the speciality related problems and take part in relevant discussions in one’s language of study and in one foreign language.
- Provide social competence in a changing community; create and develop further the lifelong learning attitude.
- Provide instructions on how to use acquired knowledge and skills in work and continuing education, and for professional development.
Some 80% of Estonian top CEOs, public leaders and managers are graduates of TalTech School of Business and Governance (according to the statistics carried out by Estonian business paper Äripäev). Graduates of TalTech School of Business and Governance are working as leading specialists in Estonian enterprises as well as abroad, in the European Union and elsewhere. The programme provides graduates with the knowledge and skills needed for competent business managers and experts. The career perspectives and opportunities are also present in IT, marketing, finance, governance areas and many others.