|Nominal duration||1 year (60 ECTS)|
|Awards||MA (Master of Arts in Education)|
|Tuition fee||€3,400.00 per year|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
4-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification (240 ECTS) or a master’s degree or equivalent qualification is required in order to qualify for admissions.
NB! Please see important information at: www.ut.ee/en/admission-educational-technology.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Estonian.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
It is required that you send verified copies of the entry qualification documents directly to the university by postal mail, according to the instructions given by the institution. Important! Never send original documents by post!
Please note that the documents are expected to be mailed to the University only by those receiving the admission offer (unless instructed otherwise by the admissions staff).
Address for sending the application documents:
For details, see www.ut.ee/requirements
Specific requirements for Non-EU applicants:
Please check the country-specific information to find out if there are additional requirements you need to meet: www.ut.ee/en/country-specific-requirements.
If admitted, you will most likely need to apply for visa/residence permit. Please find more information about the application process: www.ut.ee/en/welcome/non-eu-citizens-residence-permits-and-visas.
The Educational Technology (MA) is an online 1-year programme designed to provide an opportunity for professional development to people who are working in positions that involve teaching and wish to use educational technology more effectively in their work.
The flexibility of the programme and major focus on e-learning make it especially well-suited to those of you who go to work – whether it be outside of Tartu or in another country.
Why Educational Technology?
- The flexible 1-year programme is mostly online-based and taught entirely in English – a good opportunity to those who go to work, regardless of their location. You do not have to move to Tartu to study.
- Major emphasis is put on teamwork to foster students’ skills of collaboration and help them develop a network of colleagues to rely on in their professional life.
- As a major innovation, the MA thesis is done as teamwork in small groups.
- The programme is characterised by a problem-based approach and a large amount of practical training.
- There are no similar programmes in the region.
The programmes welcomes students who are already working in the positions that require teaching or supervising people who teach. The programme enables students to enhance their career in the same field.