|Nominal duration||2, years (120 ECTS)|
|Awards||MBA (Master in Business Administration)|
|Tuition fee||€2,500.00 per semester
NB! Non EU applicants must pay one year tuition fee 5000€ in one part.
|Application fee||€105.00 one-time
Application fee is non-refundable.
EU candidates (incl. Turkey, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus) are excempt from the application fee.
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
- Previous Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is required.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Estonian.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
It is required that you send verified copies of the entry qualification documents directly to the university by postal mail, according to the instructions given by the institution. Important! Never send original documents by post!
EBS Admission and Study Department
IELTS Academic with a minimum overall band score of 5.5, with 5.5 or above in each band.
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
References are accepted from previous employers and academic faculty.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
MBA in Digital Society is a masters programme that aims:
- To give managers, specialists and consultants knowledge and skills in corporate and organisation management in a digitalizing society.
- To simplify the development of new business and digital technologies and their implementation in the main operations of a company or organisation.
- To enable the programme participants to create an international network between students, companies and organisations.
- To support the implementation of the Smart Specialisation Strategy and the internationalisation of a country as a digital society by developing digital and business technology management competences in companies and organisations.
We expect managers, area managers and specialists in companies and public organisations, consultants to take part of the studies.
- Combined study methods integrating individual studies (e.g. work with data), group-based studies (teamwork projects) and e-studies (assisted by e-study platforms).
- The acquisition of key competences is based on the acquisition of skills transferred in small groups.
- Development and management of digitalization-related projects in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams in cooperation with companies and organisations.
Module I – Digitalization and Change Management:
Digital Society 6
Change Management 6
Business Law 3 *
Ethics in Digital Age 3 *
Module II Organisational Design and Human Resources:
Organisational Design 6
Human Resources 6
Leadership 3 *
Building Virtual Teams 3 *
Module III Project Management and Data Management:
Project and Team Management 6
Data Management 6
Tools for Business Analytics 3 *
Analysis of Consumer Behaviour 3 *
Module IV IT for Business and Technology Management:
IT for Business 6
New Business Technologies 6
Cyber Security for Business 3 *
Impact of Social Platforms 3 *
Module V Strategic Management and Financial Analysis:
Management Accounting 6
Financial Analysis 6
Financial Statement Analysis 3 *
Accounting for Managers 3 *
Module VI Strategic Management and Innovation Management:
Strategic Management 6
Innovation Management 6
New Venture 3 *
Creative Marketing 3 *
Module VII Strategic Communication:
Strategic Communication 6
Mixed Methods for Business Analysis 6
Research Design 3 *
Practical Public Speaking 3 *
Module VIII Graduation Project:
Master Thesis 15
Student chooses one of the marked courses per module. One module is 15 ECTS.
Please send your documents to EBS by the requested deadline.
(documents sent to EBS)